- Two lunches, one welcome cocktail and several coffee breaks, all with the speakers
- Accommodation for speakers only
CONGRESOS SANT YAGO
Avda de Villagarcía, 7
15706 Santiago de Compostela
Phone: 0034 981599256
- Each applicant will be requested to submit a short abstract summarizing his/her project and how the workshop might be useful in the future. Abstracts will be used to assess which applicants could benefit the most
- Each applicant will be expected to have a basic prior knowledge in metabolism
- Fair distribution of applicants from different countries and scientific institutes
- Fair gender distribution
- Fair seniority distribution: students, postdocs, scientists and industry participants.
Abstracts should ideally describe unpublished material and be limited to 350 words maximum, including references. Please indicate if you wish to present a short talk.
Please bring a printed copy of your poster, A0 size, portrait format.
We will have three 2-hour poster sessions. This will give participants a chance to present their posters to the speakers and colleagues.
Prizes will be awarded to the best posters presented during the meeting.
Travel grants and registration fee waivers
A limited number of travel grants and registration fee waivers are available for participants.
Applicants do not need to apply separately for these but should indicate on the registration form if they wish to be considered.
Selection of awardees is handled directly by the organizers. More information is available on the EMBO Travel Grants' page.
Special travel grants and registration fee waivers
A limited number of travel grants and registration fee waivers are available for scientists working in Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia and Turkey. Grants are allocated on the basis of the quality of the submitted abstract.
A maximum of 700 Euros per participant are available to cover registration fees, travel, and accommodation (no additional subsistence costs can be covered). To apply, please indicate the itemized amount requested in the travel grants section of the registration form.
Child care grant
EMBO Courses and Workshops offers grants to offset additional child care costs incurred by participants or speakers when participating at any EMBO Courses and Workshop funded meeting. Eligible costs include fees for a caregiver or child-care facility, travel costs for a caregiver, or travel costs for taking the child to the meeting etc. Please indicate on the registration form whether you would like to be considered for the grant. Please also describe how you intend to use the child care grant and specify the sum that you will need.