Accommodation will be booked and managed by the organizer for all participants.
The organizer will cover the cost for single rooms for the duration of the course as part of the Sanitary Plan.
The hotel offers rooms for guests with reduced mobility. Please contact the organizer directly in the case of special needs.
The hotel offers spacious and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi access.
Participants will be accommodated in single rooms (1 participant per room) which includes:
• Free entrance to the wellness center (gym, hamam, sauna, pools)
• Free on-site parking
Moreover, the surrounding forest will be very appreciated by runners and hikers.
Room fees will be covered from 22 to 29 April 2022 included.
Additional nights will have to be covered by the participants (prices potentially subject to change).
- Price single room: 101€ per night
- Price double room: 121€ per night
The venue implements specific sanitary plans which follow the recommendations of the Luxembourg government health rules.
A mask mandate is in place (December 2021) when a distance of 2m to people not living under the same roof cannot be guaranteed. Please bring your own masks; we strongly encourage the use of disposable surgical masks or FFP2/KN96/N95 masks and at the least daily disposal of the worn mask on that day.
This course will be organized as a CovidCheck event with the additional requirement that participants must be fully vaccinated and boostered. Participants need to provide proof upon acceptance of their application. The vaccinations will have to comply with national guidelines, i.e., will need to be officially approved/accepted in Luxembourg. As an additional cautionary measure, we will distribute lateral flow tests for mandatory daily testing prior to each course day. We will closely monitor the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and inform participants about changes in requirements.
Travelling on public transport in Luxembourg is free. You don’t need a ticket to board the tram and national buses or trains (except first class).
For information on protective measures around COVID on public transport, please click here.
Please visit Luxembourg Airport website and the Mobilitéitszentral for up-to-date itineraries and detailed information. We provide examples below:
From Luxembourg Findel Airport
1) Fastest option: take bus 16 towards “Bertrange, Ecole Européenne II” and stop at “Centre, Fondation Pescatore”.Then take bus 100 towards “Junglinster, Op der Gare” and stop at “Dommeldange, Dauschbuer”. Finally, walk 100 m to the venue.
2) Take take bus 16 towards “Bertrange, Ecole Européenne II” and stop at “Kirchberg, Jean Monnet. Then take bus 25 towards “Dommeldange, Gare routière”, stop at “Dommeldange, Van der Meulen” and then walk 15 min to the hotel.
There are other longer options available, depending on your time of arrival, please visit the Mobilitéitszentral website to calculate the best itinerary.
From Luxembourg Central Train Station
1) Take Luxtram T1 towards “Kirchberg, Luxexpo” and stop at “Limpertsberg, Theater (Tram)”, then walk to “Limpertsberg, Theater Quai 2 (Bus)”. From there, take bus 100 towards “Junglinster, Op der Gare” and exit at “Dommeldange Dauschbuer”. Then walk to Alvisse Parc Hotel (100 m).
2) Go to Quai 1 and take bus 10 towards “Steinsel, Michel Rodange Plaz”, stop at “Badanstalt” then take bus 100 towards “Junglinster, Op der Gare” and exit at “Dommeldange Dauschbuer”. Then walk to Alvisse Parc Hotel (100 m).
Travelling by car
From Germany (Trier)
Take the A1 toward Luxembourg then take the exit onto A7/E29/E421 toward Ettelbruck/Echternach. After 1.5 km take the exit toward CR126/Walferdange/E421/Echternach/Junglinster. Then turn left onto Route d’Echternach and continue for 3 km.
From Belgium (Arlon)
Follow the A6 toward Luxembourg and take exit 4-Strassen to merge onto Route d’Arlon toward Strassen (on the right). After 200m turn right into Rue du Reckenthal/CR230. After 3 km turn left into Rue de Rollingergrund/N55. After 2.1 km use the right lane to turn left onto Place François-Joseph Dargent. Finally, take the first street right into Rue Auguste Laval/E421 and continue for 2.2 km on Route d’Echternach until you reach the venue.
From France (Metz-Thionville)
Merge onto A31 and continue onto A3 for 11.3 km toward Luxembourg. At the fork, use the right lane to keep right and continue on E25 and follow signs for E29/E44/Aéroport/Trier/A1/, then continue for 8.5 km.
At the interchange Croix de Gasperich, use the right lane to follow signs for Aéroport/A7/Trier/Ettelbruck/Echternach.
Keep right to stay on E29 and then continue onto A7. Finally take the exit toward CR126/Walferdange/E421/Echternach/Junglinster. After 400m turn left onto Route d’Echternach and follow the road for 3 km.