- Attendance of the Workshop and course materials (abstract book, conference bag etc.)
- Lunch and coffee breaks, drinks during poster sessions and social event during the meeting (6 -9 October 2019)
Accommodation is not included. Accepted participants will receive a code to book accommodation directly at Kalimera Kriti at discounted rates.
Accepted applicants will be sent a link for payment of the registration fee as well as a code for booking accommodation in Kalimera Kriti at a special discounted rate.
Participants will be selected based on their scientific impact on the workshop. A number of participants will be selected for oral presentation on the basis of the submitted abstract. Please indicate whether you would like to be considered for oral presentation or if you prefer to present a poster.
It is expected that participants submit an abstract. If no poster or short talk is to be presented, please briefly explain your motivation for attending the meeting.
Abstracts should be submitted online.
The abstract (250 words max.) must be typed in plain letters, single-spaced using Arial 10-pitch type letters (justified).
- Abstract title should be typed in lowercase bold letters.
- Include name(s) of author(s) in a new line in bold letters, putting initials after the surname (for example Somebody S.).
- The name of the Presenting Author should be underlined (for example Author P.)
- The name of Institution(s) must be in a separate new line in italic letters.
- Short talks will be selected by the Organisers from the abstracts.
The dimensions for the poster should be max:
95cm width X 175 cm height.
A limited number of travel grants are available for participants. Applicants do not need to apply separately for travel grants for this event but should indicate on the registration form if they wish to be considered for a travel grant. Selection of awardees is handled directly by the organizer who will notify all eligible participants. More information is available at EMBO Travel Grants' page.
Child care grant
EMBO Courses and Workshops offers grants to offset additional child care costs incurred by participants or speakers when participating at any EMBO Courses and Workshop funded meeting. Eligible costs include fees for a caregiver or child-care facility, travel costs for a caregiver, or travel costs for taking the child to the meeting etc. Please indicate on the registration form whether you would like to be considered for the grant. Please also describe how you intend to use the child care grant and specify the sum that you will need.
A refund of the registration fee will not be possible. Please note that EMBO and the organizers shall not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from any and all liability in respect of any damage, injury or accident of any person or for loss or damage to luggage or any other property.